Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2007 Kawasaki zx14

Zip Code: 30307

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $6000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $6000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Adult owned Kawasaki ZX14, 2007 (when they were still fast!), 4300 miles no mods.
I'm the only owner, has always been garage kept and ridden sensibly. Come on what's not to like, fast, comfortable and bullet proof.

Will consider trading for an ATV.

Pictures:
img_2534-jpg.1099625

img_2535-jpg.1099626

img_2536-jpg.1099627

img_2537-jpg.1099628

img_2538-jpg.1099629

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Got a VMAX so kind of ok going 0-60 in a few seconds but I would have no business doing 60-120 in 4 1/2 secs or even thinking of trying out the top speed on that black beast of yours. It's a beautiful bike you have there, got the perfect roads here in Colorado for it too.

You forgot to mention what fantastic Sport Touring bikes these make . I had one and we found out my wife was more comfortable on the back of this than my FJR . Put Givi hard bags on it and sold the Yammie. Sure is a lot of bang for the buck for 6k ! BTW to those who don't know, ridden normally these bikes are big ***** cats , super smooth.

You forgot to mention what fantastic Sport Touring bikes these make . I had one and we found out my wife was more comfortable on the back of this than my FJR . Put Givi hard bags on it and sold the Yammie. Sure is a lot of bang for the buck for 6k ! BTW to those who don't know, ridden normally these bikes are big ***** cats , super smooth.

I completely agree, I used it for touring.... at mach 1! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom