• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 3 gun bag - 53" OAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty J

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
344   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 3 gun bag - 53" OAL

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $50
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ammo. Mags. Surprise me

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got an extremely lightly used MidwayUSA Heavy Duty 3-Gun Case that I'd like to sell or trade. Have way too many bags around the house and the wife is pissed!

53" overall length. Fits shotguns with extended tubes (mine is a +6). My 18" AR is no problem. Padded divider between the long guns. The outer pockets can fit full size handguns... ammo... just about anything. Has storage for days!

Has carry handle and stowable backpack straps.

$50 in/around Cumming area.

Here's the description from their site:

Features

• 400D PVC coated polyester
  • Reinforced stitching
  • Full length padded divider
  • Four padded pockets on front
  • Heavy duty stitching
The MidwayUSA Heavy Duty 3-gun case was designed from the ground up to be the #1 choice for Multi-Gun competitions. It is constructed of a super tough 400 Denier PVC coated polyester with reinforced stitching, heavy duty zippers and closed cell foam padding in all pockets. The interior features a full length divider with .3" of padding to separate your shotgun and rifle. Secure your guns with heavy duty 2" wide hook-&-loop straps. A padded removable shoulder strap adjusts up to 53" and comes with a 2.8" x 8" x .3" pad for comfortable carrying of heavy loads. Other methods of carry include the 4.5" full wraparound loop closure handle and the heavy duty removable backpack straps with 3" x 13" x .4" pads. The four pockets on the front of the case will hold handguns, ammunition, magazines, ear/ear protection and many more necessities. This case will get you from stage to stage with everything you need for an entire match.

Show with my Stoeger M3K with +6 extension tube and an 18" AR-15 for size reference.

View attachment 966005
599610.jpg

599610.jpg

599610.jpg
599610.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom