• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 4" nickel Python

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT5150

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 4" nickel Python

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Barrett 50 bmg Gold coins or silver

Caliber: 357

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Colt Python 4" nickel according to the s/n it was born in 1974. I bought it December 2013 From a gun store in Macon. I paid $2800. I will NOT take a penny less than $4000. Don't waste my time or your time with any offer under $4000. I do not need to sale it. I don't even really want to sale it. I will trade it and add cash for a Barrett 50 BMG. I am also open to trades for gold or silver at spot price. No box or docs. Just the gun. Did I mention no low ballers.

Pictures:
20160430_210109-jpg.760360

20160430_205930-jpg.760363

20160430_205339-jpg.760364

20160430_205219-jpg.760365

20160430_205139-jpg.760366

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I tend to follow the colt market very closely, and I am curious as to how you arrived at your price point of $4,000. I am not trying to "offend" anyone here. I am just trying to see what I am missing and where this number was pulled from.

What I am seeing here is a nickel Python with a 4" barrel. The nickel appears to be in great condition and does not appear to be a re-finish judging my many factors. (That's good) and then the grips appear to be beautiful 3rd generation walnut grips.

Would you mind posting some market comparables of sold 4" nickel pythons with NO box that SOLD for 4,000? gunbroker completed auction would be nice

I tend to follow the colt market very closely, and I am curious as to how you arrived at your price point of $4,000. I am not trying to "offend" anyone here. I am just trying to see what I am missing and where this number was pulled from.

What I am seeing here is a nickel Python with a 4" barrel. The nickel appears to be in great condition and does not appear to be a re-finish judging my many factors. (That's good) and then the grips appear to be beautiful 3rd generation walnut grips.

Would you mind posting some market comparables of sold 4" nickel pythons with NO box that SOLD for 4,000? gunbroker completed auction would be nice
I just want to see what the market will bring. I bought an anaconda from you the same day I bought this pistol. I met you're parents in the toys r us parking lot in Warner Robbins to complete the purchase.
I respect you're opinion on Colts. I take no offense to you're reply. As to where I came up with the $4000 number i pulled it out of my arse lol.

Hahahaha fair enough, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something here and it was some different configuration that i was not noticing. Beautiful gun none the less that's for sure

I just want to see what the market will bring. I bought an anaconda from you the same day I bought this pistol. I met you're parents in the toys r us parking lot in Warner Robbins to complete the purchase.
I respect you're opinion on Colts. I take no offense to you're reply. As to where I came up with the $4000 number i pulled it out of my arse lol.
fortunately for you bro, that's where it will make its home lol !! No offense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom