Item Gone: FS/FT - [$600] - AR-15, Bushmaster XM-15ES - Magpul Edition with extras and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jblue

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
159   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT - [$600] - AR-15, Bushmaster XM-15ES - Magpul Edition with extras and...

Zip Code: 30277

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gently used kids toys, guy stuff, ammo, guns, gift cards to places that sell toys.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Bushmaster XM-15ES that I bought new two months ago. It is in perfect condition, about 500 rounds through it. Comes with Flip up sights, A2 front sight post, P-mag. Can add extra mags or ammo at additional cost.

The binary trigger is one I created and I am working currently to improve/patent/sell the design. You can keep it in, or I can take it out; however it is legal, safe, and I guarantee it runs better than any binary trigger on the market - hands down. If you dig around on my page I have a thread where I added videos of the binary and discussed it.

https://conquestarms.com/?product=bushmaster-xm-15-e2s-magpul-edition

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a plethora....... of kids toys. from my 4 year old and my 10 month old, still in excellent condition...More than willing to give it all to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom