• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Aimpoint PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

WC1911guy

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
52   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Aimpoint PRO

Zip Code: 30141

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $350

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Aimpoint PRO FS/FT-

2 MOA red dot (the dot looks weird in the pics but it's the standard 2 MOA dot you see on Aimpoint's).

I pulled this off my DD AR because my wife wanted to run a scope for hunting. It's seen maybe 200-300 rounds over the years but looks and runs as new. Spent most of it's time in the corner waiting for bad guys to break in the house. I have several of these on other rifles so I just don't need this one sitting around.

Comes as you see it. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't have the box anymore. I'm the original owner and purchased it new. The battery is 3 months old so you'll be good for quite a while.

I'll be happy to ship if you're a good member with solid feedback. PP F/F or you cover the fees is also good to go.

Price is $300 obo. Low ball offers can save both us some time and go buy a cheaper optic. If you want Aimpoint then you'll have to pay a little more. Still, my price is about $120-150 below new retail.

I'm pretty open on trades (trade value is $350) but I do not need any optics, archery stuff or garage sale junk.

Firearms and 9mm ammo are welcome trades so offer away. Buds gun shop (or similar) and SGammo (with shipping included) will be used to assess trade values. I can add cash for cool stuff to make the difference if needed.

I'm also interested in RMR cut slides for Gen 4/Gen 5 Glock 19 or Glock 45 or other cool Glock accessories related to custom builds.

That's it guy and gals. PM me any questions or offers. Thanks.

Pictures:
img_1563-jpg.2528443

img_1564-jpg.2528444

img_1565-jpg.2528445

img_1566-jpg.2528446

img_1567-jpg.2528447

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom