• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT ****AMAZING*** BROWNING BBR 1980**REDUCED $800 CASH**

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLDRUGER

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Don’t be scared to make an offer
322   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ****AMAZING*** BROWNING BBR 1980**REDUCED $800 CASH**

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: PM OFFERS TV $950

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This gun is absolutely beautiful. It has one little more on the left side but the bluing and finish on stock on this gun is a wow factor!!! Asking $850 CASH…. TV $950.

It’s chambered in 7 mag

Must be a Georgia resident and legal to own this firearm.
Not wanting to travel to do a deal local.

Pictures:
IMG_4885.jpeg
IMG_4899.jpeg
IMG_4896.jpeg
IMG_4895.jpeg
IMG_4893.jpeg
IMG_4892.jpeg
IMG_4891.jpeg
IMG_4888.jpeg
IMG_4889.jpeg
IMG_4890.jpeg
IMG_4887.jpeg
IMG_4886.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gun is BACK AVAILABLE like many people he will be a NO-SHOW goes into telling me that he has only been to Atlanta five times his whole life after he is the one that told me to market pending that he will be here this weekend yada yada yada!!!!!!

You probably were a tad premature in marking it pending without a time and place set in a PM. Especially with someone who is a 5 hour drive from you. Just my opinion. GLWS

You probably were a tad premature in marking it pending without a time and place set in a PM. Especially with someone who is a 5 hour drive from you. Just my opinion. GLWS

He sent me his number through a PM message then he sent me a bunch of text co-relating our meet and ask me to mark it pending. I guess I trust more people than most!! Red circled areas show that!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4984.jpeg
    IMG_4984.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4983.png
    IMG_4983.png
    387.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4982.png
    IMG_4982.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4981.png
    IMG_4981.png
    384 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4985.jpeg
    IMG_4985.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 11
The last thing I’ll say is when you tell me I’ve only been to Atlanta 5 times maybe after you volunteered it and told me to mark pending you knew right then and there you was not gonna come! IT IS JUST PEOPLE AMAZE ME NOWADAYS MY WORD IS MY WORD COME HELL OR HIGH WATER!!!!!!!! This is not the only deal I am talking about either. There has been multiple people on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom