• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT AR-15 in 7.62x39 gray Magpul furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

TapcoFan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
108   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT AR-15 in 7.62x39 gray Magpul furniture

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 590
Trade Value or Items Looking For: USP9

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For your consideration is an AR-15 in 7.62x39. This is a PSA KS47 on a regular AR lower. The upper is billet, carbine gas, nitrided barrel 1:10 twist, and includes the Daniel Defense fixed rear sight. Runs great with steel case Tula, no problem popping tennis balls at 100 yards, and pretty lightweight. All the benefits of the 7.62x39 round with the perks of an AR platform. Comes with a 30 round ASC mag that I know runs.

Also comes with gray Magpul furniture - SL handguard, SL pistol grip, and MOE(?) milspec stock. Charging handle has been cerakoted gray as well.

Not interested in trades as I'm looking to downsize. Can meet in Acworth or Kennesaw. Users with less than 5 feedback please have a GWL.

Pictures:
IMG_20220830_142417923.jpg
IMG_20220830_142352254.jpg
IMG_20220830_142339395.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Curious. How does this shoot?

PSA states that the KS47 upper is not compatible with standard AR15 lowers, and after googling, it sounds like it may require some modifications to work. What's is your experience with this build?

Curious. How does this shoot?

PSA states that the KS47 upper is not compatible with standard AR15 lowers, and after googling, it sounds like it may require some modifications to work. What's is your experience with this build?
I've had zero problems with it through several hundred rounds of regular Tula steel case. The upper snaps right on and I never modified anything. Never had any firing pin or extractor issues and it's always ran well for me with Duramag or even ASC mags over the 5-6 years I've owned it.

I've had zero problems with it through several hundred rounds of regular Tula steel case. The upper snaps right on and I never modified anything. Never had any firing pin or extractor issues and it's always ran well for me with Duramag or even ASC mags over the 5-6 years I've owned it.

That's awesome. I think I may need to give it a try with a pistol upper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom