• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT AR15 300 Blackout Pistol Upper with BCG and Charging Handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjrgt03

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
270   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT PSA Complete AR15 300 Blackout Pistol Upper

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $445 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $445.75

Caliber: 300 aac blackout

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Decided to give up on 300 blackout. Up for sale or trade is my pistol upper. It is complete, has never been shot and is perfect. It's a factory Palmetto State Armory upper. Yes, it has the bolt carrier group and charging handle. :cool: I bought this with one of their kits and kept the stock and lower parts. The upper was already fully assembled.

Here is a link for the specs on the upper. https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...m-lok-moe-ept-sba3-pistol-kit-5165449760.html

$445 obo seems fair. Trade value is obviously MUCH higher ($0.75).

As far as trades go, I'm pretty wide open. I like handguns but will listen (and reply to) all offers. Can add or take cash if the trade warrants (let me know if you need or are adding cash on your trade).

Prefer to meet near Marietta/East Cobb or near the Braves Stadium. I travel around a little for work, so some other areas of Atlanta may be available depending on the day.

Going to Conyers tomorrow (1/15), so that's on the table.

Thanks much!

Pictures:
300-aac-upper-a-jpg.3026299

300-aac-upper-b-jpg.3026303

300-aac-upper-c-jpg.3026304

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Price dropped again! Let's do this.

Looks like the cheapest 300 blackout upper in the PSA website with bcg and charging handle is $500, plus tax and shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom