• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS/FT AR15 DEL-TON Mid Lenght Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

EugenFJR

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
97   0
Reaction score
Item Name: AR15 DEL-TON Mid Length Rifle

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $850.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: FDE G17 or 19 plus cash on your end. M76 in 8mm

Caliber: 5.56 NATO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: A DEL-TON mid length, free floated upper mounted on a Surplus Ammo and Arms cero forged lower (made by Aero Precision, the same people who make the spikes lowers.) The upper is a Del-ton mid length free floated barrel, 1x9 twist, M4 feed ramps, crome moly barrel, w/a 5.56 chamber, and phantom flash hider. It also has a Troy free float handguard with rails and covers, and a Tapco forgrip. The picture has a Rock River Arms Dominator Eotech back up iron sight that I will include w/ the gun for a extra $100.00 (they retail for $175.00) I say again, if you want the sight w. the gun add $100.00 to the listed price. Bottom picture is a 5 round shot group at 75 feet, useing a bushnell red dot scope, 55 grain ammo, off the bench. Not my best work, but the rifle is a nice shooter. Appx. 40 rounds have been through this rifle.
Cash is king, I'm selling this to pay for a operation on my dog, otherwise I'd be keeping this rifle. Trades I'd be intrested in, M76 in 8mm, Glock 17 or 19 in FDE.

Pictures:
1364062308_0.jpg

1364062308_1.jpg

1364062308_2.jpg

1364062308_3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Sad part is, he has been trying to sell for a few weeks now. This is a quality build from a great guy who has lots of experience with AR's...but people would rather pay a grand for a DPMS oracle.

Thanks for the kind words Carlo! I'd be keeping this, but it going to be around $1600.00 for the operation... Ouch!! If this dosent sell, I guess I'll have to break out the AK74 and put it up on the block...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom