Item Name: FS/FT Aug clone, bullpup MSAR E4 w/ extras

Zip Code: 30458

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2100, see description

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey all, this is kind of a cool deal for bullpup lovers and collectors. MSAR doesn't exist anymore so these rifles are getting harder to find. Some of the extra parts I have are even rarer.

This is an OD green MSAR E4, the stock configuration out of the factory that takes standard AR-15 magazines and pmags. If you don't already have a bunch of these things, I can throw a mag or two in to the trade/sale.

The sling swivels are Magpul, and I can throw a couple of them in too if you don't have a ton lying around.

I am the first owner of this rifle and have over 500 rounds through it--it's a later build and is one of the good ones. That said, it is choosy about ammo and didn't like crappy, lacquered steel cased stuff. Luckily there is a gas adjustment system that will clear up most problems. I also solved this problem with the second bolt I bought (see below).

The accuracy is really not bad at all, especially for a bullpup, and I think a lot of that comes down to the Trigger Tamer, which I'll get into with the extra parts section below. It seems to prefer heavier rounds. 55 grain stuff works fine, but 62 is more accurate.

I bought this rifle to be my do-it-all .223 rifle, which is why I got extra parts, and it really is pretty cool. Unfortunately, my tastes have gone more to PCCs and pistols, and I'd prefer not to have safe queens.

This rifle is in excellent condition. The white marks on the stock are just residue from a sticker.

You can take this whole thing apart in seconds with no tools if you know what you're doing, which was one reason it interested me in the first place.

Extra Parts

This rifle comes with extra rails and a set of MBUIS, one of which has been cut to not get in the way of the charging handle. I configured them the way they are so they could have optics in the middle and not be in the way.

I can't remember if the charging handle is stock or not.

It has a Trigger Tramer installed, which actually works great.

I also have a K&M Aerospace MSAR Lightening trigger, but I don't have it installed. If you want to try that instead of the Trigger Tamer, you could.

It will come with a Rat Worx spare cocking piece, and a spare bolt sleeve.

Most importantly, it will come with a Rat Worx hybrid AR-15 MSAR bolt. "This new Rat Worx Right Hand bolt uses AR15 M16 parts. Extractors, ejectors, springs and pins. They work great and they love steel case ammo. Easy on the brass."

Having a high quality bolt on this rifle, and being able to replace parts turns it into an heirloom weapon, not just a curiosity.

I used to have a Manticore Arms brass deflector but I can't find it. Luckily, they are still only $20 and in stock. Sorry about that.

Last but not least, I have a crappy brass catcher that sorta works. I don't have a use for it so if you want it, you can have it too.

Stuff I'm looking for in a trade

I'm wanting to get into USPSA and IDPA, so I'm looking for high quality pistols and race guns (no .40s&w). A CZ Shadow 2, Beretta 92x performance, Sig P210, etc.

A higher end 1911 would interest me, so would a Volquartsen scorpion or a higher end target .22 pistol.

Tacticool pistols like the KelTec CP33.

PCCs in 9mm are also interesting, as are lever action .357 rifles.

Pocket knives on the level of Chris Reeve Knives or better, anything worth $400 or more.

Also, I like special edition stuff.

I'm willing to take a trade + cash, and I'm willing to come out worse in a trade depending on how much I want what you're trading.

Meeting up for a trade:

I'm willing to drive for a deal if you live somewhere I want to go. If not, I'm willing to meet somewhere in between. A public place for meetup is a must, or a police station is fine if the officers don't mind (would call ahead, and I saw this idea on ODT).

For the trade or sale, I need to see your valid GA ID, and would prefer a GA firearms permit too. I will show you both of mine too, of course.

Pictures:
msar1-jpg.2763084

msar2-jpg.2763085

msar-stripped-jpg.2763086

msar-bolt-jpg.2763090

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom