• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Bartow guns Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Helms

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
207   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Bartow guns Stolen

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000.00!
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey guys Alert ! A family members house was broken into this week in Bartow County .lots of hot guns have hit the streets.Collectable Military Weapons,Nice Smiths and Colts ,ar 15s ,m1 Carbines and lots of ammo.Any info would be greatly appreciated.This was my kids inheratence.Please call or pm Bobby Helms.770-655-2681 text is best.If you see any of these guns or suspect anything please get in touch with the Bartow Sheriffs or me.I want the sorry crap that stole my kids money.Also several football,baseball and basketball memorablilia stolen!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It an daily thing in Bartow county the crack and meth head are nearly running the county and till our sheriff makes an effort to stop this it will continue, i had trouble last year and got no help from our sheriffs dept , the detective that was working on my case retired a couple weeks into it and never told us , so when we called to check on it ,no one had any answers , watch for the thugs that carry a back pack , or strange cars up and down your road good chance they will come back again, good luck

thanks guy!Because of your tremendous response this is no longer a problem.And yes JD a few guns did get out.Its amazing at how Political and Small North west ga can be at times.Thats both bad and good.But in this case it is all good!Case closed.Mods allow this to stand for a little bit.Its a good praise.Thanks ODT!

thanks guy!Because of your tremendous response this is no longer a problem.And yes JD a few guns did get out.Its amazing at how Political and Small North west ga can be at times.Thats both bad and good.But in this case it is all good!Case closed.Mods allow this to stand for a little bit.Its a good praise.Thanks ODT!
So have you recovered any?

Hoping that the person responsible was caught! Had my house broke into a couple of years ago and it's a ****ty feeling for sure but glad I had mine locked up in the safe and even more so that they caught the POS

Same here thwy broke in to all of our trucks to steal handguns.(military) ranger housing. Local sheriffs wondered why we didnt shoot them. Nothing came of it. Baited ambushes work pretty good from what i hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom