• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT BCA 18 side charging AR 15 in .223 Wylde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jef

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
48   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT BCA 18 side charging AR 15 in .223 Wylde

Zip Code: 30240

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900 with scope/ 750 without
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Must be comparable/ would take or add cash for the difference if needed.

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Factory BCA side charging upper with a chrome lined barrel, Magpul flip up front sight and a Vortex crossfire scope. Lower is a factory PSA with Magpul furniture. This is not a build. The PSA lower has better furniture and triggers, I opted to pair the two because the side charging BCA upper is nicer.

Pictures:
IMG_5111.jpeg
IMG_5110.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Yeah it fits the hand and It's small enough to wear you'll forget about it and your front pocket lol comes with everything it did from the factory box soft case locks Kimber stickers and an extra mag I'm located in Temple

Yeah it fits the hand and It's small enough to wear you'll forget about it and your front pocket lol comes with everything it did from the factory box soft case locks Kimber stickers and an extra mag I'm located in Temple
Could you meet me in Carrollton at Walmart on hwy 27? That’s around 45 minutes from me. My cell is 706-616-8732
I could meet you sometime on Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom