• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Beretta PX4 9mm Fullsize - 5 magazines + Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

hav3n

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
44   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Beretta PX4 9mm Fullsize - 5 magazines + Holster

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Not if GWL holder

Item Description: Thinning the Beretta herd - Up for trade today is my PX4 9mm Fullsize Decocker Only with 5 magazines and a OWB Holster.

Comes with box, docs, holster, FIVE (5) mags, ALL backstraps, and the 12(?) rounds that are currently in one of the magazines - A $5 value - FREE!

Gun has been shot and carried and has some muzzle wear and a couple finish scratches - see pictures. USED not ABUSED.

The PX4 has a rotating barrel that really tames any recoil, especially in 9mm.

These are also getting harder to find which is a shame because it's a great gun. Great for AIWB because it's light, railed, hi-cap, Shorter 4" barrel and a hammer to hold when holstering.

Ideally I'd like to trade for semi-auto hammer guns, DA/SA, or SAO but let me know.

I could be convinced to sell for $550 but As mentioned I'm mostly interested in trading. Not in a hurry to get rid of it.

Must show GADL at trade or sale. GWL holders STRONGLY preferred.

Pictures:
IMG_3091.JPEG
IMG_3092.JPEG
IMG_3093.JPEG
IMG_3095.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom