Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 350.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: 450

Caliber: 32 auto

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Thinking of duracoating this but thought I would try to sell it first. Does have wear but some people freak out so if you want a really rare gun this il gun performs flawlessly. VERY TIGHT NOT FIRED MUCH. 50 rounds of ammo
Pictures:
1414001163_1.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm just learning the old Beretta's. I have a model 1915 made in 1916. It has a much different slide lock/safety, and has no exposed hammer. Also the front top of the slide is open all the way to the front, and the front sight is actually on the barrel. These guys are dated on the slide, it's in roman numerals, but it's based from the start of the current facist era calender, which started in Oct 1922. So, it should have an IX on it to be a 1931 ....Or something like that...I'll look it up again...clean it up and coat it! That's what I'm doing to mine(mine was severely pitted)

Last edited:
OK...see, I've got a lot to learn...I just now read that in 1919 they changed to what yours looks like, and basically kept that until 1945. Very cool gun. Mine shoots perfect, looks like hammered dammit, but they are still cool!

I agree with RDKILL, I wouldn't do anything to it. Beautiful as it is.
Item Name: beritta 1915-1919 32 auto

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 400

Trade Value or Items Looking For: 450

Caliber: 32 auto

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
Thinking of duracoating this but thought I would try to sell it first. Does have wear but some people freak out so if you want a really rare gun this il gun performs flawlessly. VERY TIGHT NOT FIRED MUCH. 50 rounds of ammo
Pictures:
1414001163_1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom