Item Gone: FS/FT Bersa Thunder 380 CC with ammo, magpul drum mag, and X300

Status
Not open for further replies.
150   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Bersa Thunder 380 CC with ammo, magpul drum mag, and X300

Zip Code: 30017

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300 just gun and ammo or 460 for everything
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Try me, I need all the basic common calibers of ammo, holosun of equal value, something equal value to use to use a s a optic on a 22

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Had this for a while, never used it. Have 50 rounds of brass, 50 rounds of steel, and 60ish rounds of hollow point.

I also am including a magpul pcc 9mm drum mag used once.

Also included is one 1k lumen X300

Lmk if you have any questions. I reallllly want to get rid of everything with the gun and ammo not separated, yes I know not compatible, but I want it gone to fund more crap I don’t need.

Had to revise this a few times because anyone below 30 positive has issues keeping their word, like come on y’all, act like adults sheesh

*if you are new then you have to be willing to meet me at a ffl and do a transfer, I’ll pay for the transfer. Too many of you armslist bois are: “ILLMEETYOURIGHTNOWCASHINHAND” at 11pm like some cracked out heroin fiend.

Pictures:
IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0095.jpeg
IMG_0094.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom