• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT BNIB Sig P226r Nitron with sweet upgrades - never fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...tron-with-sweet-upgrades-never-fired.2179573/
Item Name: FS/FT BNIB Sig P226r Nitron with sweet upgrades - never fired

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 950

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a beautiful weapon. It's a Sig P226, it speaks for itself. We all know what a great pistol it is.

How do you make it better?

1) GreyGuns flat trigger
2) GreyGuns competition sear
3) GreyGuns 17lbs hammer spring
4) Hogue G10 grip scales instead of the lame plastic ones

The trigger on this, is the best DA/SA trigger I have ever felt. Seriously. The reset on it is so short and crisp, it feels like a nice 1911, which is not common with DA/SA triggers.

I bought this last week, it is new, never been fired, box and docs and 2 mags, plus a brand new paddle holster.

Why would I sell such a fine weapon? Because two days later I bought a LNIB Sig M11-A1, and I simply like the slightly smaller sized M11 a tad better and I don't need two nice Sigs that are so similar...

So the unfired BNIB and upgraded one is on the chopping block, for exactly what I paid last week. No Covid19 markup.

Trades would be LNIB condition or better... CZ Scorpion carbine or pistol... Maybe a similarly priced Sig 1911 in stainless... Sig P220 is an option...

Cash is king, but feel free to throw some trade ideas out, you never know, worst I can say is no thank you.

Pictures:
img_1163-jpg.2566335

img_1164-jpg.2566336

img_1165-jpg.2566337

img_1166-jpg.2566338

If your trade is lesser value... actual value, not the temporary Covid19 price gouging value... we could talk with cash added on your end to even things up.

One gun that caught my eye is a LNIB Sig 232SL...

There are differences between this and the Legion series... The biggest differences are the grips and the trigger. The Legion comes with the Grayguns upgraded trigger parts, which mine was upgraded to. Same with the grips, this one comes with improved ergonomic Hogue G10 grips...

The Legions do all come with night sights, while this one has contrast sights.

To me it never made a difference because I figure that 99% of the time, if it is too dark to see your contrast sights, you probably can't see your target anyway... Just my 2 cents...

Come git you some... Still interested in some trades if cash is not your thang...

Sig P220
Sig 320 X Carry
FNX-45
Ruger 57
Sig M17 or M18
HK USP 45 Compact
Sig 232SL stainless
Sig 1911 Stainless
AR9 Glock Mag style
Sig 239
Springfield 1911 Stainless
CZ Scorpion