Item Name: FS/FT Browning A5 stalker

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Over under No Turkish crap

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a solid black Browning A5 stalker with hard case and 5 extended gold Browning chokes. Gun was bought in Butler last year. Shot 6 times while skeet shooting and been in the safe since August last year. Will sell for 600.00 or trade for over under.Just want to get rid of it don't like it just sitting here No Turkish crap. yes I am a gun snob Will upload pictures in the morning. Meet in PTC or Senoia only. I will not come to you. You want it you'll drive

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT Browning A5 stalker

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Over under No Turkish crap

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a solid black Browning A5 stalker with hard case and 5 extended gold Browning chokes. Gun was bought in Butler last year. Shot 6 times while skeet shooting and been in the safe since August last year. Will sell for 600.00 or trade for over under.Just want to get rid of it don't like it just sitting here No Turkish crap. yes I am a gun snob Will upload pictures in the morning. Meet in PTC or Senoia only. I will not come to you. You want it you'll drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom