Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Browning Citori .410 bore

Zip Code: 31750

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1650 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1750 check listing for preferences

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Listed for sale is a very nice citori in .410 bore. I got this gun in late 2019 with the intent of seeing if I was good enough to bust clays with a .410. Then the great ammo drought happened and I could never bring myself to shoot that much .410. This gun is unfired by me, but had been used prior to my ownership. Still in fantastic condition though. Comes with the factory case as well as 2 additional chokes.

Date code of ZT which should be 2016.
Barrel length is 28"

I am interested in trade offers of any kind. But special interest to anything Colt or H&K, as well as a Canik Elite Combat.

Pictures:
20220522_165230.jpg
20220522_165259.jpg
20220522_165309.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
hello Parker,
interested in your 410. Is the receiver black or silver in color? Appears to be some rust on the rib in picture #3. Is this the only area of rust on the gun?

hello Parker,
interested in your 410. Is the receiver black or silver in color? Appears to be some rust on the rib in picture #3. Is this the only area of rust on the gun?
I can't really tell if that is actually rust or just something that got rubbed into the rib. But yes. That's the only spot I noticed on the gun. Also the receiver is a blued finish like the rest of the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom