Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Buy an H&K 45 (Like New Condition w/Lots of Extras), Get Another...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nttysqrrl1

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
28   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Buy an H&amp;K 45 (Like New Condition w/Lots of Extras), Get Another...

Zip Code: 30291

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $900 in Cash, $1100 in Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Multiple pistols in 9mm or 45ACP, AK's, AR's, reputable pocket pistols in .380, trade + Cash also welcome.

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***SPM with several back up buyers if it falls through***

As stated, buy my like new H&K 45, V.7 with a Blade Tech Drop Leg Holster, 3 extra magazines (4 total) and a box (25 ct) of Nosler JHP and you can choose another handgun for free: either a very good condition Ruger SR22 with IWB holster and 3 extra mags OR a good condition CZ 2075 Rami with IWB holster and 2 extra mags.

The caveat being that you pay exactly what I'm asking and meet on my side of town. I'm also open to trades, worst I can say is "no thanks". Anyone attempting to low ball, not able to meet within 15 minutes of my preferred location or offering trades that don't equal my value will not be responded to and be placed on my ever-growing blacklist of ODT'ers that I will no longer sale to or buy from. Trade value is higher than cash value due to preference for cash to fund new projects.

***Pics on Request***

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom