• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Canik Mete SFx 9mm W/ Holosun 407K and Olight FS/FT OBO only fs til...

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzeazy77

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Canik Mete SFx 9mm W/ Holosun 407K and Olight FS/FT OBO only fs til...

Zip Code: 30311

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500-$800 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ak47 AR47 AR15 pistol

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen

Today unfortunantly putting one of my fav firearms off all time up for grabs. Only reason Im even considering letting it go is because I fell in love with the AK47 today and need a couple extra $100s to order one and I dont want to wait. My loss your gain. If it doesnt sell by Thursday (payday) then I have absolutely no problem keeping it. Anyways the specs on it are as followed...

Canik Mete SFx Graphite and Desert Tan
Holosun 407K Red Dot w/ all OG accessories even the box
Olight PL-Mini Valkyrie 2
30 Round Extended Clip Pro Mag
Tan American Flag Holster Not exactly sure who made this. Got it in the OG deal
All Original Accessories that come stock such as
Canik Case
Tools
Optics Plate
Backplate
20rnd Mag
18 Round Mag
Canik Holster
Pick Tool

and everything else in the case Lol

Price:
$500 without the 407k or Olight

add $200 for Holosun

add $100 For Olight

so around $800 for the entire package

Price is OBO so pitch offers, as I said I just want to get some funds for my AK

Trades -
AK47 dont really care what kind we can discuss details
AR-47
AR-15 or AR Pistol
300 Blackout

Gun is in great condition and has been cleaned and maintained every time ive shot it. Ive shot about a 100 rnds through it myself but obtained it through a trade on here. Any questions you can message me on here or text

404-493-11 eight eight for fastest response

I in Atlanta but Im mobile and dont mind driving or meeting for the right deal. Thanks for your time.

IMG_0483[3980].jpg
IMG_0486.jpg

Pictures:
IMG_0485.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The title isn’t misleading … the price maybe but it clearly says OBO … if u think your going to find a mete with 407k and olight for $500 please let me know lmao … gun is pending sell anyway … there’s 3 diff packages u can take … 3 diff prices simple as that

This thing only had 50 rounds through it when itzeazy got it from me! Really nice and easy guy to deal with but I’m sure he’s getting fed up with all the low balling neckbeards on here who want to get something for nothing and flip it!

This thing only had 50 rounds through it when itzeazy got it from me! Really nice and easy guy to deal with but I’m sure he’s getting fed up with all the low balling neckbeards on here who want to get something for nothing and flip it!
thanks Dan for the cosign. No worries though. I'll make sure to be a little more specific next time. Gun sold in a few hours anyways. Shout out to Rufus! enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom