3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Canik Rival SFx Dark Side

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale or trade, mainly interested in trades for a more concealable every day pistol I could get more use out of. It’s a Canik Rival SFx, has been a blast to own when in use. Unfortunately I just don’t find myself using it like I would like. The gun was ran once in a two gun that I was in, but since has went to maybe 1-2 range days in the last year(cleaned and oiled after these events). Just sitting in the safe. Like I stated I would love to trade for a more concealable and practical everyday carry gun. Everything in the picture is included but didn’t realize the holster that comes with it wasn’t in the picture, it will also be included. This does include: Hard case, cleaning kit, takedown hardware, extra backstraps, 6 different optic mounting plates, and 3 mags, 1 standard, 1 with Taylor freelance plus 4 and 1 oem plus 2. Thank your for looking and message me if interested.

Pictures:
IMG_2896.jpeg
IMG_2895.jpeg
IMG_2894.jpeg
IMG_2897.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom