• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Charles Daly Honcho Shockwave 12 gauge - with problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostgeorge75

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Charles Daly Honcho Shockwave 12 gauge - with problems

Zip Code: 30530

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9mm ammo, 300 blackout ammo, other guns

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Charles Daly Honcho 12 gauge
Purchased new today, but it has a feeding problem. I don't have the time or patience to deal with working on it or warranty so I'm selling at a loss. It's the new American made version with rubberized grip. Will come with box and original bill of sale from gun store for warranty. Maybe it's an easy fix if you know anything about shotguns?

It will require someone who knows how to deal with double feeding issues, a gunsmith or you will have to sent it in for warranty repair or have Charles Daly send you repair parts. Fired only 4 times. Each time fired, the shell stop in the tube won't keep the shells in place and allows 2 shells to slide back on top of the shell lifter, jamming up the shotgun. Selling cheap so I don't have to deal with hassles of getting it fixed.

Will also trade for ammo 9mm, 300 blk, 12 gauge mini or 2 3/4 buck or slugs, or other firearms.

Pictures:
1000017055.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom