• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Citadel Boss-25 BNIB *SPM*

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDKFlyguy

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
14   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Citadel Boss-25 BNIB

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $600 (See Below)

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand New Citadel Boss-25. I bought it a few weeks ago, never shot it, realized I have enough shotguns (Sacrilege I know!). I have the box and documents, I just took it out to admire it.

This is a cool gun, but I'd rather re-invest in something else right now.

Description from Citadel:
Legacy Sports Citadel BOSS 25 12 gauge Tactical magazine fed Semi-Automatic Shotgun. Comes with flip-up sights and 2 x 5rd Mags.

The CITADEL BOSS25 Semi-Auto Shotgun (based on the popular AR platform) is truly a versatile shotgun that is capable of home defense, recreational, and 3 gun competition use. The CITADEL BOSS25 is built from the ground up to be a user-friendly, workhorse shotgun that will perform under the harshest of conditions sporting great looks and features.
  • Capacity: 5Model: Citadel BOSS-25Action:Semi-AutomaticCaliber: 12 GABarrel Length: 20

Trade considerations (with cash or either side):
Vortex LPVO Scopes (1-6x)
H&K VP9LS
Would consider other things, but not needing a whole lot right now, so would prefer to sell.

Pictures:
citadel-boss-25-jpeg.3294511

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom