• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Clyde's Revenge - Grid Defense AR-10 308 20" Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaisersalsa

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Clyde&#039;s Revenge - Grid Defense AR-10 308 20&quot; Barrel

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Prefer Cash, but will entertain trades

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm looking to sell my trusty AR-10, have had this a few years and decided to sell as I am building new AR's with Lefty uppers. Over the years I have upgraded it with a CMC flat trigger, VG6 Precision Gamma 762 Muzzle Brake, Wilson Combat Ambidextrous Charging Handle, and more.

The story of Clyde's Revenge:

The first rays of dawn painted the sky in hues of pink and orange as I stood in the yard, surveying the aftermath of the nocturnal raid. Feathers were scattered like confetti, and the once lively coop now stood as a grim testament to the havoc wreaked by the cunning coyote. Among the casualties was Clyde, my prized rooster, whose majestic crowing had echoed through the farm for years.

Anger surged within me as I clenched my fists, vowing to hunt down the perpetrator responsible for this massacre. Determination etched across my face, I grabbed my worn-out hat and trusty AR-10, loading it with a sense of purpose. The distant howls of the coyote seemed to mock me, but I took it as a challenge rather than a taunt.

With each step, the tall grass whispered beneath my boots as I ventured into the wilderness, guided by the trail of feathers leading away from the crime scene. The air was thick with anticipation, and the scent of damp earth mingled with the remnants of the night. I followed the subtle signs left behind, a skilled tracker on a mission of retribution.

As the sun climbed higher in the sky, I stumbled upon a clearing where the evidence pointed to the coyote's lair. A makeshift den nestled among the rocks revealed the cunning predator's hideout. The tension in the air was palpable as I gripped the AR-10, scanning the surroundings for any sign of movement.

Suddenly, a pair of golden eyes met mine from the shadows, and there it was—the coyote responsible for the massacre. Its fur was a patchwork of grays and browns, a survivor in a world that demanded cunning and adaptability. In that moment, anger and grief converged, fueling my determination to avenge Clyde and the fallen hens.

With a thunderous roar, I raised the rifle and fired. The echo reverberated through the clearing as the coyote crumpled to the ground, its reign of terror brought to an abrupt end. The forest fell silent, and for a moment, I stood there, catching my breath and processing the weight of my actions.

As I returned to the farm, carrying the lifeless body of the coyote, a mix of sorrow and satisfaction lingered in the air. Clyde and the fallen hens could never be replaced, but in that moment of vengeance, I found a measure of closure. The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting long shadows over the farm, and I knew that the cycle of life and death would continue, but the memory of Clyde would endure in the crowing echoes of mornings yet to come.

What You Get:
Completed Grid Defense Rifle 308 20" barrel 1:10 twist (Tungsten Grey)
VG6 Precision Gamma 762 High Performance Muzzle Brake - 5/8x24 - Bead Blasted (Tungsten Grey)
Wilson Combat AR Ambidextrous Charging Handle
CMC Triggers AR-15 Drop In Single Stage Trigger - Flat - 3.5 lbs
CMC Triggers AR-15 / AR-10 Anti-Walk Pin Set
Magpul PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 7.62 NATO Magazine - 20 Round - (Black)
Timber Creek Quick Disconnect End Plate (Black)
Timber Creek AR Extended MAG Release (Tungsten Grey)
Magpul MOE Carbine Stock - MIL-SPEC - (Black)
Custom "Clyde's Revenge" Dust Cover

Looking to meet in the Woodstock/Holly Springs/Hickory Flat area
GA License required, Carry Permit Preferred

Pictures:
IMG_9939.jpeg
IMG_9938.jpeg
IMG_9941.jpeg
IMG_9942.jpeg
IMG_9937.jpeg
IMG_9928.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom