• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Custom 97 Harley Wide Glide $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talionis018347

Wolf Icon
Meat Popsicle
16   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Custom 97 Harley Wide Glide $2500

Zip Code: 30504

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Posting up for sale/trade my 97 Wide Glide. I have a good deal of time and money invested in this bike and am going to lose my ass on it, but due to some life events I do not have the time or money anymore to enjoy it. Long story short, I have completely changed certain aspects of my life and this thing no longer fits into the picture.

The good: 11k original miles
Built Evo motor (bored/stroked/cammed)
Burly Brand slammer kit (bike sits pretty low)
Custom rear fender/integrated LED lights
21 inch front wheel with matching rear wheel
18 inch ape hangers, controls operational
Forward controls
Custom shotgun exhaust (looks good, but it’s loud as hell and to be honest it doesn’t have enough back pressure)

The bad:
Oil pump gear broke. Bike was shut off immediately but I believe it took the cam bearing with it. Started one time and heard the cam bearing chirp and shut it back off.
Front fender scuffed and dent in left side of tank.

I have had this for a while and it was during a time of my life where I was making bad decisions and subsequently realized I’m an alcoholic. I haven’t touched the bike for a year as I ended up in rehab and am closing in on a year sober. I have a wife and kids and that lifestyle no longer appeals to me so I want to get rid of it instead of it sitting in my garage.
I’m open to trades for firearms, cash, or a combination. Bike has a clean title in my name.
Feel free to text me at (770) 654-9774.

The 1980 KZ750 also pictured is up for grabs as well if anyone is interested.

Pictures:
IMG_0903.jpeg
IMG_0905.jpeg
IMG_0904.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom