Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Custom Build: First Generation Tundra - fully restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToyotaDude22

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
194   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Custom Build: First Generation Tundra - fully restored

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 38,500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Muscle cars. Lots of guns.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: A vehicle like this seems impossible to price. I’ve got close to $65,000 into it and hundreds of hours. This vehicle was purchased from the original owners family out of Utah who cared for it deeply. I have every single service record since new and every receipt for work that has been completed throughout the build process. Truck has been garage kept with zero rust and has only 70k original miles. The 4.7 VVTI V8 in this truck is notorious for lasting in excess of a million miles and I anticipate this truck is a cleaner and better kept example than most.

The list of modifications is extensive, having put nearly $35k into the truck in the last 6 months. I love the truck and took an incredibly systematic approach to its build, leveraging connections to with parts manufacturers to build one-off parts to my specifications. The truck drives better than new, tracks straight, and is incredibly capable offroad.

Some highlights:
- Custom Spec’d ADS (Arizona Desert Racing Suspension) coilovers and rear shocks
- Custom Spec’d Deaver Leaf Packs
- Yukon 4.88 gears
- ARB front and rear air lockers
- ARB Dual Compressor under hood
- Brute Force Fabrications front and rear bumpers (sliders in paint and will be installed this upcoming week)
- Archive Garage rear shock relocation kit
- Archive Garage leaf spring Hammer Hangers
- Timben bump stops
- Switch Pro Controller (for lights and lockers)
- Baja Designs lights (a lot of them)
- SCS Gen5 Wheels wrapped in new BFG KM3 mud terrain tires
- $2000 in audio equipment
- milled GX460 brake conversion

And a whole lot more. All service is up to date with a fresh timing belt and water pump, radiator, all new fluids, brakes, tires, etc.

Pictures:
IMG_5253.jpeg
IMG_5274.jpeg
IMG_5271.jpeg
IMG_5260.jpeg
IMG_5264.jpeg
IMG_5243.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks for the kind words, y’all. Here’s a few more pictures.

This truck will outlast anything new and hits the sweet spot between comfort and functionality.

Attachments

• IMG_5332.jpeg
    IMG_5332.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5309.jpeg
    IMG_5309.jpeg
    328.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5291.jpeg
    IMG_5291.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5282.jpeg
    IMG_5282.jpeg