• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT CZ P01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Guevara

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT CZ P01

Zip Code: 30116

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: P10c + cash

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey guys, letting go of my CZ P01, has about 800 rounds through it...it comes with 4 mags - 2 factory & 2 MecGar...also has Cajun Gun Works extended firing pin, Short Reset system, and a lighter hammer spring installed for an easy double action pull and butter smooth single action...has G10 Bogie Lok Grips installed but also including the factory rubber grips if you prefer those instead...has an O-Light PL Mini Valkyrie 2, AnR Design AIWB holster (with neoprene foam because I found that’s comfortable for me, but can be easily removed) has clearance for suppressor height sights and an optic if you wish to mount one, also a Red Hill Tactical competition style holster with clearance for suppressor height sights if you wish to install, along with a kydex double mag pouch for the mags...there’s 3 dinks on the frame you’ll be able to see in the pics, it’s a great shooting pistol...text me at 770-895-2247, thanks for considering!

Pictures:
190074e3-42e6-44ba-a214-db114b0b6202-jpeg.2310903

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom