Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT CZ Scorpion Evo S1 Package

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Listing

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my CZ Scorpion Evo S1, zero rounds fired. Currently has an SBT brace attached, I have also installed an Ascalon Arms shim that eliminates the upper-lower wobble often found in Scorpions. I am including:
  • Reptilia Link with Magpul Zhukov. Note this is a stock so be aware of related ATF infringements.
  • Pakse Sapper handguard
  • Streamlight RM1
  • 6 Magpul 35-round magazines
  • 4 OEM translucent 30-round magazines
  • 2 OEM 20-round magazines
Would rather not split, but will consider for the right offer. I don't have the original iron sights.

Possible trades include:
  • 9mm Glocks (particularly 43X/48 MOS, bonus for 507k or RMRcc. Stock internals and mags greatly preferred)
  • AK pistols (Galil ACE, Romy Draco, ZPAP M92, KUSA KP104)
  • Tavor
  • Retro style ARs (love me some fixed carry handles)
  • Accessories for KP9 (brace, handguards, enhanced safety, mags)
  • Lever guns in .357
If it’s not on that list I’m not interested.
Plus cash on either end depending on item(s), condition, accessories, etc. No bill of sale or ID required, by messaging or commenting you affirm that you are a freedom-loving American. I also have a PTR-91 for sale, check out my other listing!

Don’t forget to reach out to our lovely senators to tell them that you are vehemently opposed to the new “Assault Weapons Ban”!

Note: I am offline Friday evenings through Saturday evenings in honor of the Jewish Sabbath, don't worry if I don't respond. I generally get back to Friday night / Saturday messages by Sunday nights at the latest.

Pictures:
tempImage5s7OJR.gif
tempImage5gkdfz.gif
tempImage8P6lve.gif
tempImagenVwzxW.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom