Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT CZ Shadow 2 Optics Ready with goodies

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 19 mos gen 5 plus $1k

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am listing an awesome pistol I got on trade a little while back, it’s a low round count CZ shadow 2 optics ready model. LNIB. It has a trijicon SRO 1 MOA red dot mounted on a CHPWS optic plate that you can install a rear sight on if you want. It has a slide stop with thumb rest, trigger job, wide safety for left side and precise barrel bushing all from Eemann tech. This makes the barrel lock up very tight so the barrel is hard to remove during field strip. LOK bogie palm swell grips in blood red. I have all the factory take off parts besides the barrel bushing. Factory box, docs, original grips and 3 mags.

To clarify, the extra parts are not cheap and prices are listed below:

LOK blood red grips - $67.99 plus tax
Eemann tech slide stop with - $109.99 plus tax
Mag release -$20 plus tax
Eemann safety - $190.15 plus tax
Cajun works reach reduction kit - $90 plus tax
Dawson fiber optic tall front sight - $39 plus tax
Barrel precision bushings - $90 plus tax
CHWPS plate- $105.99 plus tax
Total 🟰 $713.12 plus tax for the extra parts plus the $1350 for the pistol new = $2063.12 plus tax

$1500 Without SRO or Modlite. Both can be included for more $ or sold separately after the pistol sells.

SRO add $500
Modlite add $220

I will do a partial trade on a Glock 19 mos, gen 5 in similar condition plus $1k cash for the CZ without the light and SRO.

Pictures:
IMG_0418.jpeg
IMG_0417.jpeg
IMG_0416.jpeg
IMG_0415.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom