• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Decided to Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT AE Houk

Default rank <1000 posts
Knight's Armament Elitist
99   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Decided to Keep

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Staccato P + Cash

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Decided to keep.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I figured it's fair man! Hate all these damn ODT'ers that try to get retail for their used ****.

I imagine with the Nightforce, mount, and ATLAS stuff it's probably closer to 5500ish, but 4K is more than fair since it IS technically "used".

Appreciate ya Scott!

NOTE: I've got a mag or two worth of M118LR .308 as well I can let go too depending on the purchase method!

It's almost wedding season for ya boy and I'm looking to make up a little bit of cash though I'm not 100% sure I'm ready to let it go... But regardless, I guess we'll see whats out there!

Looking to rehome my FN SCAR 20S with a few additional goodies.

Shot maybe 50 rounds through this guy, none suppressed.

Original color is FDE. Rattled by me after complete disassembly. No paint on barrel or inner workings. No paint wear at this time.

Comes with the super awesome Atlas Bipod, Atlas Monopod, Geiselle Super Scar Trigger, Nightforce SHV 4-14, that sits in a Scalarworks LEAP mount. Also has x4 20 rounders and the original 10 rounder. Box and Docs for rifle itself included.

Sitting at $4000 FIRM. This setup is around $5000 as it sits. Not looking to make any cash, just enough to offset some of the rehearsal dinner costs.

ONLY trades I'll consider is Staccato's + Cash. Specifics on trade can be discussed.
Nice setup , coming from someone who hates rattle can. That looks good.

Just a matter of properly removing the pieces you dont want to paint, not haphazardly painting the whole damn thing like a troglodyte! :D Kind words man! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom