• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Electric cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

snatch3838

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
130   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Electric cars

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 50k
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Hello ODT
I wanted to go a slightly different route with this tread. Instead of posting a car I have for sale, I want to start a thread with a few different videos short ones just to highliight a few thing about electric cars. As a salesman I hear a good deal of objections to electric cars and their inherent differences. Most of these objections are actually not wrong but merely outdated. Please post a question, please post the craziest thing you have heard, or even a comment to let me know you watched. If you like you can post a hybrid or a plug in hybrid question too!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The first video is of a ionic 6 I have on my showroom floor! The range is up to 365 miles it can go from 10 to 80 percent charge in 18 min on a supercharger and has a coefficient of drag of 0.22. There are up to 7500 in incentives on the Hyundai electrics. The first video will be posted will show the 85% of battery charge and how far it can travel on that charge. One of the features of the navigation system is a range visualizer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 6
One of the things I wonder about though is if you are driving, and the charge gets low, you just can’t pull into a charge station and charge up in a few minutes , right ?
I mean, it’s not like a gasoline car where you can just pull over and fuel up in a few minutes and then be on the way.
Or am I missing something??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom