• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Ernie Ball/Musicman short-scale bass guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark IV

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
90   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Ernie Ball/Musicman short-scale bass guitar

Zip Code: 31808

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 600

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Long story,short, ( everything from, "money I didnt need to spend", to ,"having second thoughts about switching from guitar to bass ", to "losing interest in music entirely") , I'm letting go of some toys, including my Ernie Ball/Musicman Sterling Stingray short scale bass guitar. Ive had it a couple months now, but its pretty much still brand new (even still have the box).
I believe they call the color scheme "vintage burst", but it's basically a classic 2-tone tobacco burst, a finish that's only done for Guitar Center/Musicians Freind ( the standard colors are white, copper,or daphne blue, all of which suck, IMO).
This is an outstanding instrument,all around. The tuners, electronics, fret work, fit and finish, playability, action and intonation,etc, are all perfect, which is why these get consistently great reviews.
The price is $500, which is a very good deal, about $150 less than current dealer price (after tax), plus, I'm including a basic padded gig bag, and 3 sets of quality strings (D'adarrio XL, short scale, round wound, light guage), so please, no lowballs, I'm taking a pretty good loss as it is.
(And again, this is the 30" short scale, not the less expensive, (and less comfortable to play) full 34" version.)
Also, no shipping, or big road trips, and very limited trade interests (nothing musical, but possibly something in 38, 9mm or 223). Located in the Columbus Ga. area.
Thanks......
PS, I have a couple different sized amps we might could work out a deal on, as well (edit: I'll even include a nearly-new Fender Rumble 15 bass amp.)

Pictures:
20220306_101250.jpg
20220307_103152.jpg
20220522_201812.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom