• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Estate Sale with Camping and Outdoors gear for Cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boss

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
51   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Estate Sale with Camping and Outdoors gear for Cheap.

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1.00 Estate Sale
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cash or we will take any ammo, Brass or shooting supplies, etc.

Caliber: Any

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Getting rid of everything in the house to downsize big time. 4,500 Square foot home and gotta get rid of everything. We live on 12 acres and we are selling all kinds of items/gear like: Camping, outdoors, Kayaks, some tools, bicycles, kitchen (lots of good kitchenware that your wife might appreciate or super good for camping or for a bachelor pad), mechanic, Tile, furniture, cleaning chemicals (new and unopened), tons of good toys for kids, good clean used clothing, Good used twin size mattresses and wood bed frames, etc.
You get the idea that practically everything in the house is up for sale or some stuff we will trade or for free. Come help a fellow ODT’er out and/or tell ur friends to come check it out. I also have a place out back where I do target practice you can check out and hit a few targets if you want.
147 kaydells Place, Dallas, GA 30132

Pictures:
image-jpg.3307902

image-jpg.3307904

image-jpg.3307911

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Send me info and pricing on kayaks please
2-Intex Explorer 2’s. We have a yellow and green.
Wife is asking $150 but for you guys I think I can convince her to come down a little. . She can drive a hard bargain! (Maybe I should let her sell my guns!) We used them last summer one time. If you want them sooner than next week we can even meet up if you don’t, or can’t, make the sale. 2 seaters, Pump and paddle included, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom