• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT FDE FNX 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

militaryrednek

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT FDE FNX 45

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 600

Trade Value or Items Looking For: stuff and things

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: FDE FNX 45...enough said

looks like im gonna be a bit shorter than i like this month in the bank account so here she goes up for grabs again. asking price of 600 is the absolute lowest i will go. no ammo or anything extra. i do have a LEFT handed BPT leatherwing holster and spare mag carrier i can add on for some extra cash. pics of those on request if interested.

prefer to sell, buti will entertain partial trades of a small 9mm + cash. no safety shield, new no safety xds 3.3 in grey or fde, 43 top the list. also interested in a shockwave/Tac-14 + cash. any trades must involve 1-200 bucks cash at least.

you know what you got, you know how much im asking. so please include how much cash you are willing to throw in on top of your trade.

not original owner so no i dont know the round count. but looks low compared to other FNXs i have owned. probably under 1000 rounds or close to it.

prefer a deal near me in Buford.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Haven't you bought and sold this same model a few times? Just keep it!

yep and i always miss it and go get another one lol. but i would like my wallet a bit heavier the next half of this month and it was either this on the chopping block or my 1911, and i like my 1911 a little more haha.

i might pull this again and dig through my safe and see if theres anything else i could list up lol. i have had some excellent full trade offers though, but not what im looking to do at this time.

yeah im gonna keep it and just tighten my belt until the end of the month when my gubment check hits my account lol.

thanks everyone for the awesome offers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom