• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT FN Baby Belgium in 100% condition w/box, zipper gun rug and dated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELI1967

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
141   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT FN Baby Belgium in 100% condition w/box, zipper gun rug and dated...

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1299 make me an offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: BNIB items, Colt Python, handguns, long guns that are either easily sold or are odd or collectable that I would want to keep as a collector.

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the complete package and this classic FN Baby Browning .25 gun is in lnib condition...has 100% bluing, all original...looks perfect.....I also have it in the original box, with the original zippered (red on inside) gun rug, and original sales sheet written out with date of sale. You do not come across this condition collector guns like this....I am putting a very high value on this because of the condition of the gun and the completeness of the package. I understand that you may not agree with my value and that is ok....this is an all original incredible piece of world history....I welcome your offers....please send all messages or offers, comments through private messaging on this site.

Please be legally allowed to own, purchase and possess a handgun in the state of Georgia. I prefer to see your GA weapons permit of Georgia Driver's License, you are welcome to see mine....I am a collector, not a retailer. I will travel half way to meet you....

Pictures:
bb left side pic cloeup.jpg
bb box, gun rag and sale sheet pic.jpg
bb gun in box and sales sheet 1.jpg
bb side serial number pic closeup.jpg
bb barrel top pic closeup.jpg
bb box pic 4.jpg
bb inside barrel pic closeup.jpg
bb gun pic 2.jpg
bb box pic 6.jpg
bb gun pic in box with sales sheet.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom