Item Name: FS/FT FN45 Tactical NIB, x4 mags, holster

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9 billion dollars or Colt 1911

Caliber: .45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello fellers, here is the scoop, bought this to continue in my quest to adapt to red dot pistols.... and they still don't work with my eyes. Bought new a month ago, dry fired with a snap cap for several weeks and still can't make the dot work for me.

Total of 4 factory 15rd mags and a kydex RH iwb holster.

This pistol retails for 1400 bucks plus tax - here is what I have into it

I got the gun for 1250 plus tax = 1385 for the gun out the door.
X2 additional factory mags at 55 bucks each = 110 bucks
Iwb holster = 40 bucks
Total = 1535 dollars

Yours (all of it) for 1100 picked up in Newnan. I am not trying to be selfish on this, I am a hospice nurse and am required to be available for my patients and families 24/7. Because of this I need to stay close to my office in Newnan.

I have tried to price this item to make the trip worth your while.

The good news is that my standard guarantee applies. You buy the item you have one week to shoot it all you want and still turn the deal around you are unhappy for any reason. I always offer this guarantee, I have not been taken up on it yet. Please take a look at my feedback and know that I am honorable, if you aren't happy then I am not happy either. You and I are on the same team, let's both act like it. ***this offer is voided if you sand it, stipple it or blow it up with your handloads. That hasn't happened to me yet, but it is worth mentioning.

I will be happy to show you my carry permit and Georgia drivers license and ask that you show me a Georgia driver's license at a minimum. If that's unacceptable I respect your decision but we will not be able to conclude this deal.

DISCOUNT - If you are LEO or military with proper ID you may subtract $100 off the price, you do a thankless job to keep us safe we appreciate you. Do not listen to the television, we love you and we got your back.
If you are a veteran thank you very much for your service, so am I but this deal is for active duty law enforcement officers and active-duty military personnel. This is my way of thanking them as I consider them to be grossly underpaid with consideration to the sacrifices they make.

I would be happy to send you additional pictures and answer questions PM me or text me at 803-761-8359

You did read the part about it being picked up in Newnan right?

Trades? Not really looking for anything but I will be happy to listen to any offer you have. I might not do it but I promise to be polite. Only thing I am really looking for is another government or commander size Colt 1911 or similar.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ad. Stay Dangerous my friends.

Jake

If by chance do you happen to be a fan of Pawn Stars and intend contact me and ask me what is the least I will take so you can then offer me less money I would request kindly that you please do 2 things...

1. Slam your hand in a desk drawer 20 times

2. Do not contact me because you are wasting both of our times.

Rock on Brothers
Jake

Pictures:
20210606_110128-jpg.3297064

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom