• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Fostech Binary AR15

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterGrubbs

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Fostech Binary AR15

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 850 - no hunting rifles

Caliber: 223 Wylde

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Fostech Lite binary complete lower. Safe, semi, or binary modes - she fires on the pull and the release in binary!

Upper is a bear creek arsenal .223 wylde

Literally just bought it. Runs great, but I am an admitted gun whore and I want a different toy.

No sights included

Pickup/trade in Newnan or real close.

Pictures:
113997-jpeg.2666032

113995-jpeg.2666033

113994-jpeg.2666034

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What is that directly in from of the trigger. Or is that part of the trigger ? Almost looks like a switch
That is the 'safety' and/or switch to go from standard semi auto to the binary trigger. If you have it in binary mode (fire on pull & release) and you pull (sends 1 shot) and you dont want the 2nd shot to go off when you release the trigger, you can flip that switch by the trigger, and it will disengage the firing pin from dropping when you release the trigger.

Did you buy it as a complete rifle from a shop, or did you buy the upper/lower separately and put them together yourself?
Been debating on whether or not I wanna try and get one of these before they are outlawed like bump stocks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom