• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT FT/FS 2001 Duramax single cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glockman1515

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
58   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT FT/FS 2001 Duramax single cab

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 10k
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other trucks and cars plus guns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to sell or trade my daily for other trucks and cars must be daily drivable and have guns added with trade lol. It has 290xxx. injectors,glow plugs and fuel pump, new seals and motor rebuilt all at 200k. Transmission,differential and transfer case serviced and new cv axles. I can go into more detail of what's been replaced when we talk. Interior is in decent condition but could use some tlc. Everything works, ice cold ac and hot heat. I can answer more questions. Only mods are straight piped,super chip added at 200k along with hand held programmer I'm including.

Looking for other lifted trucks or clean trucks or fast cars and have guns added with trade. No longer needing a diesel. It's been well maintained doesn't leak or anything. I drive in Atlanta traffic everyday.

NO TIREKICKERS

Pictures:
img_2070-jpg.1256558

img_2071-jpg.1256559

img_2072-jpg.1256560

img_2073-jpg.1256561

img_2074-jpg.1256562

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom