• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT FXN-45T &/or HK VP9L Optics Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven1979

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT FXN-45T &amp;/or HK VP9L Optics Ready

Zip Code: 31032

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900.00 and 650.00 cash
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1,000 cash + 500-1,000 in trade value, am also willing to hear any full trade offers. If I like, I can always sell optics etc for cash instead of guns.......

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My buyer had to back out, so another three days it is! And probably the last time I list it. I'll put these on auction websites instead and list some accessories here perhaps, but I'll honor making deals here as long as I don't mark it as gone.

I am willing to drop the permit requirement if you're not a noob here. Otherwise if you can provide me with a gunbroker or ebay or something that verifies you're a normal Joe human being who just wants some damned guns to play with like all of us do, then I don't really see a problem.

I'll hunt down my receipts just so you know I actually purchased the firearms and they aren't stolen. Have found the VP9. Still making time to search for the FXN. Still looking for the FXN but it's looking gloomy. I suppose I don't need to find it. I just felt like my stuff may come off as stolen for the pricing LOL

bosVP9.jpg

FNX 45T Tactical in black.

This weapon is brand new I bought it in late 2021 or early 2022 from Howard's pawn but never got around to shooting it. Comes with all factory items. I did change out the grips looking for the best feel, and I broke the tape on the plastic case to look at the mounting plates. I have never oiled or cleaned this, FYI so if that's your thing before any shooting, be aware I never did either.

I'm asking $900.00 cash. It's very firm.

20230611_223039.jpg

20230611_223049.jpg

20230611_223303.jpg

20230611_223335.jpg

20230611_223343.jpg

20230611_223354.jpg

HK VP9L Optics Ready.

Not brand new. I put one magazine's worth of bullets through it last year while sighting in my M4.

I paid about $900 for this after taxes, shipping, and transfer fees, so my price point will be $650.00 cash. I paid $799.99 for the gun itself. 20 rounds through it.
20230611_223703.jpg

20230611_223707.jpg

20230611_223718.jpg

20230611_223730.jpg

20230611_223741.jpg

If you take both of my guns I will let them go for $1,400. That's $600 discount from retail, or $400 discount from the best possible pricing you will find online for these specific guns, minus all extra fees involved I had to pay. On top of that I might be willing to trade, but I'll need $1,000 cash at least for the trade due to financial reasons. I'm also going to want to trade for nearly their fair value. 1k cash and a firearm in the 500-1k range. The higher it is the more likely I'll say yes. You can also offer me a cash price for one or both guns and I'll keep it in mind. Handguns, revolvers, rifles. Both old and new. Make an offer and we'll see if I'm interested, even full trade offers. You might offer me a PS90 perhaps and I'm hard pressed to refuse one of those, even now! I can say for certain that I automatically decline glock offers.

Because someone asked: I have two accounts on the internet with feedback.
Gunbroker: https://www.gunbroker.com/a/feedback/profile/3938383 I've sold here but the people never left feedback for me. No guns, though.

Ebay because it's a 25 year history of buying/selling: https://www.ebay.com/usr/botyemaster

Coltforums: https://www.coltforum.com/members/botiemaster.53362/ Sold a Colt SAA here once. Kind of depressing with some regret. Need another...

Any questions, send me a private message. Thanks for looking, Steven.

For in person trades: I will only sell to someone with a valid GA drivers license. That's a requirement without question I need to know you're a GA resident. Or, a valid GA weapons permit. We can do a bill of sale if you want one. Also, I'm sorry for the limitation to other noobs but you literally just have to point me to somewhere else on the internet that you have rep of being a normal human being and you will get the guns you wish to own. Auction websites with feedback, gun forums elsewhere. Whatever.

Lastly, I will ask to see your ID/permit/whatever before I leave to meet you, just so I know who to look for. So be prepared to take a picture. I will do the same.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
1688832227303.png

"I'm sorry for the limitation to other noobs but you literally just have to point me to somewhere else on the internet that you have rep of being a normal human being and you will get the guns you wish to own. Auction websites with feedback, gun forums elsewhere. Whatever."

your own requirements, do you meet them since you are new since 6-14 with 0 and 0 feedbacks?

I have a trade offer for the FNX, if I am qualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom