• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT G35 gen 5 mos with rmr

Status
Not open for further replies.

R Mix

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
67   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT G34 gen 5 mos with rmr

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1k

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like New Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS semi-auto 9mm pistol with Trijicon RMR Type 2 (RM06 with 3.25 dot), Tactical Pontoon custom trigger and Dawson Precision fiber optic front, blacked out rear co-witness, sights. Also included: 3 17 round magazines, Talon grip tape, owb paddle holster, box, papers and original sights and trigger.

Pictures:
img_0038-jpg-jpg.2370127

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That's a pretty nice competition setup, and it wasn't cheap to put together. Curious if you are getting out of comps or did you switch to something else? GLWS.

That's a pretty nice competition setup, and it wasn't cheap to put together. Curious if you are getting out of comps or did you switch to something else? GLWS.

This was going to he my set up to get in to comps but I just dont have time time like I thought. There is less than 300 rounds though this set up. It really just sits in the safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom