Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Gen4 g21

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Maybe

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Only if you have zero feedback and pm me at 3:00 am saying you need it now. I'll need a permit on that one.

Item Description: Prefer to sell but will listen to some limited trades. Has some holster wear and the rear sight is gouged from whoever installed them. Will come with box,three mags,fde backstraps,night sights and a leather holster that's barely better than using a sock on your d*** for underwear. But I digress. If you'd like I can install factory Glock sights and ask 650.00 as that seems to be the going price on a 2 Pmag factory Glock at the moment. Will need to meet local to Flowery Branch on this one.
The few trades
320 with safety
2.0 9mm safety
Nova tactical with ext.
Savage with accutrigger short action family. Not looking for money on either side so make sure yours is a little beat up also. Cheers

Also has ghost inc bullet slide stop
Popcorn bucket will add an extraordinary amount to resale.
Pictures:
kimg1813-jpg.2691122

kimg1816-jpg.2691123

kimg1814-jpg.2691127

kimg1815-jpg.2691131

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’ve got a Glock 19, 1 mag, with cleaning brush I’ll trade ya, what can you add to even up the trade? My trade value is $745, cause the trijicon night sights and all :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom