Item Gone: FS/FT Generator - Working? WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Shop Stool, Router, Drill!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Highlander

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
81   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Generator - Working? WAIT, THERE&#039;S MORE! Shop Stool, Router, Drill!!

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I would consider ammo or a Hi Point - whatcha got?

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bear with me, it's a long story. This generator is around 7-10 years old (my dad can't remember exactly when it was purchased) but has only been cranked up a few times for about 10-15 minutes each time but mostly sat in his garage. Recently, he tried it and could not start it (old fuel with ethanol). I cleaned the carb out and then the leaks started. Replaced the on/off valve that goes into the gas tank and other gaskets. It no longer leaks. Still would not start. Put a little gas directly into the spark plug, it fired up, ran for about 30-45 seconds, backfired and stopped.

So, if you are good with small engines and want a generator with VERY low hours, I have one for you!!

Wait, there's more!! Really nice shop stool, Bosch Router with bits and Makita cordless drill! If we make a deal on any of the other items you can have the drill. It worked the last time it was used, but I have no idea if the battery will hold a charge or if you can get a new one. Message me if you want more details. Make an offer on everything - I'm open to anything good (and I don't get insulted if I am not interested, I will just say no thanks!!)!!

Oh, I could also add a little cash to the right deal (most likely a gun) - maybe in the $100 range.

Prefer to meet in Roswell area.

Pictures:
IMG_0268.jpg
IMG_0269.jpg
IMG_0270.jpg
IMG_0271.jpg
IMG_0272.jpg
IMG_0273.jpg
IMG_0274.jpg
IMG_0275.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom