• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT GGP / DDM4 ris II

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoblob24

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT GGP / DDM4 ris II

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: LPVO, Nightforce, aimpoint, ak, spear lt 300 bo.

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Price reduced last time! $1350. Daniel defense M4 quad rail. 14.5 pin and weld. Everything on the gun is Daniel defense except for the receiver set. The receiver set is grey ghost precision. Ris 2 quad rail, dd barrel and gas system, surefire warcomp p/w, a5 h3 buffer setup, dd front sight post, geissele charging handle, dd bcg, cmc 2.5lbs drop in trigger. Looking to trade or sell. Let me know what you have. Looking for a nice LPVO, spear LT 300 bo, Nightforce, ak, aimpoint, etc. I also have an elcan specter 1-4x 5.56 that I may be willing to part with for a higher end trade. Keeping the Modlite just too lazy to take it off for the picture. Prefer a carry permit for sale, will do a transfer at the local ffl if not.

Pictures:
IMG_2561.jpeg
IMG_2563.jpeg
IMG_2562.jpeg
IMG_2566.jpeg
IMG_2567.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom