Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 17 Gen 3 RTF2 w/Gills

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400.00/$425.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Ad

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs is a used Gen 3 Glock 17 with the Rough Texture Frame (RTF) and "Gills" on the slide.
This is a USED firearm; it has been carried, and it has been shot. I do not know the round count, but it is still accurate and still functions flawlessly. I took it to the range less than a week ago and had a great going away range session with it. No haggle price, will include the defensive rounds in the two magazines that it will come with for an additional $25.00.
$400.00 cash for the firearm and two magazines; $425.00 to include the ammo (34 Rounds of 147 Speer Gold Dot). I have a Glock box that it will come in, but it is not the matching serial number. Must meet near Cumming, GA (although I do travel to North Atlanta on occasion).
Please review the pictures carefully as, what you see is what you get. I have tried to capture all of the scuffs, scratches and wear. The night sights are original and are getting dimmer, but they still glow in low light. If you have any questions or need a different picture please send me a private message.
I will consider trades, however, I am mainly looking to sale as I have my eyes on something else currently.
The buyer needs to be a current Georgia resident with valid State issued I.D. Any potential buyer who contacts me about purchasing this firearm is certifying they can legally purchase a firearm in Georgia. The buyer releases the seller of all liabilities related to the purchase, possession, and use of this firearm.

Pictures:
38115~3.jpeg
38116.jpeg
38114~2.jpeg
38117.jpeg
38113.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom