Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 17 Gen 5 Nite Sites &amp; Hyve Extras

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500 Cash Firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Shadow systems pistols only

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Glock 17 GEN five version one without Forward slide grooves. It is in good condition. I purchased this new and have recently added New Glock factory OEM night sites.also has removable talon rubberized grips decals. Frame is unaltered.

Included are allitems from the factory As pictured.However, it only includes one magazine as pictured. It also includes matching HYVE +2 baseplate and rear slide cover.

The only trades I would be interested shadow systems pistols plus cash on my end.

Please note by cash prices firm and pick up would need to be close to me or convenient for me and the Gainesville area.

I will only make a transaction with an established ODT member who is of legal age and a Georgia resident. You must be able to produce a valid weapons carry permit ( A simple show me at transaction).

As always, only MEN of their word need reply.

Pictures:
02530748-E81E-4BA4-B986-723052CC845F.jpeg
84D054E9-0D5A-4473-8245-BD9D9FCD2B57.jpeg
AD5F58C9-387F-4A22-8C6A-F4964D7901FC.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom