• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 17 Threaded Barrel and ZEV Tech Pro Compensator

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmoore912

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
28   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 17 Threaded Barrel and ZEV Tech Pro Compensator

Zip Code: 31410

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $80.00 $70.00 Shipped for barrel. $80.00 $70.00 Shipped for Comp
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I'll trade the ZEV Tech Comp for a TBRC Stubby Comp for Glocks. That's the only trade I'll do.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

1. MidwayUSA's branded threaded barrel by Swenson for G17 Gen 3 & 4
Features

• 1/2" - 28 Threaded Muzzle
  • Thread Protector
  • 1 in 16" Twist
  • 5.03" Barrel
  • Made of Stainless Steel
  • Melonite Finish
Swenson Glock barrels are precision machined from stainless steel and finished with melonite for wear and corrosion resistance. These barrels are designed for improved accuracy, while still allowing for a drop-in fit. Reloading for your Glock has never been easier thanks to the standard rifling (for compatibility with all bullets, including cast), and a fully-supported chamber. The 1/2" - 28 threads also allow for use with a suppressor. Part may require fitting to your specific gun.

I have put 300 to 4 rounds through it with no malfunctions.

The barrel is accurate, and I get good groups at 25 yards standing.

2. ZEV Technologies PRO Compensator for Glock 17, 19, 26, or 34, 9mm, 1/2"-28 Thread Aluminum, Black

This comp is unused, because I have two of them and have only been using the other one. Functions perfectly with the Swenson barrel and really results in a pleasant recoil impulse causing less flip and ease of getting back on target quicker.

Pictures coming.
72eebacc78132c2b7a33c348d64042da.jpg
f2b0d95cb2af4856a777e711373b3805.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom