Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 19 Gen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeray101

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
2   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 19 Gen 2 (reduced)

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Make an offer

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Gen2 Glock 19 that is anything but stock. Made in Austria it comes with the following Zev upgrades trigger, front and rear iron sights, extended mag release, and a Zev upper parts kit, the grip has been stippled, and comes with an extended 17 rd factory mag plus a factory 10rd mag, It also has the original Glock case. Its had about 300 rounds through it and it was built for CQB. A very nice build and not your normal Glock. I am not super motivated to sell it, as I have never shot a pistol with as good of a grouping or anywhere near the smoothness of this setup, basically looking for the guy that likes the nostalgia of the Austrian made Gen2 and knows what those upgrades cost so I will NOT take below asking price. yes I know you can get a brand new gen 4 for 550 but you add the 500 in Zev parts and you would be well over 1000 on the build.

Pictures:
photo_tmp_1481688564068-jpg.995067

photo_tmp_1481688596657-jpg.995070

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Supposed to be stippled grip my bad haha and the springs and all are aftermarket. the sights aren't the plastic ones that came on in it they are legit iron sight and a different style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom