Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 19 ***SPM***

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $425
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Please see above

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for your consideration is a stock Glock 19 gen 5. Got this on trade from another ODT’r. 250 down range. Three magazines. I do not have the box. This was intended for my lady to have a home defense gun and she chose the M&P…fair enough. Very good stock Glock trigger. Great gun no issues. Trades…CZ P07…P10s. I need to see your CCW upon sale or trade. Thank you for your consideration!!

Pictures:
IMG_8152.jpeg
IMG_8145.jpeg
IMG_8147.jpeg
IMG_8148.jpeg
IMG_8146.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Up for your consideration is a stock Glock 19 gen 5. Got this on trade from another ODT’r. 250 down range. Three magazines. I do not have the box. This was intended for my lady to have a home defense gun and she chose the M&P…fair enough. Very good stock Glock trigger. Great gun no issues. Trades…CZ P07…P10s. I need to see your CCW upon sale or trade. Thank you for your consideration!!
Great pick up on a great deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom