Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 21, 45 acp, full size, never loaded or fired. Box, grip adapters, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

parolebear

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
216   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 21, 45 acp, full size, never loaded or fired. Box, grip adapters, etc

Zip Code: 31750

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: see ad

Caliber: .45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Glock 21 (full size .45 acp), Gen 4, it is NIB (other than brought home from dealer it has never been loaded or shot). Has three mags and everything that comes from factory. I have extra mags (10 rounders and high caps) to deal with and up to 500 rounds of .45 acp ammo (new S&B) to even out a trade. The cash price is firm. I am not looking for anything special, just something different. My interests are seldom shotguns, hunting rifles, plastic handguns, black powder or bows. Does not mean that I will not listen. I am old and have more than I deserve now so the odder the better. I live in Fitzgerald.

Pictures:
21-jpg.3242246

21a-jpg.3242247

21b-jpg.3242248

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom