Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 48

Zip Code: 31714

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 48 MOS :becky: Send trades offers as you wish. Preferably rifles or handguns.

Caliber: 9x19 mm Parabellum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 48 w/ factory Glock night sights, both original 10 round mags, and black textured rubber Tractiongrips. There is mild holster wear on the slide as seen in the photos.

Still have the original box with documents, cleaning rod, brush, and speed loader. (Misplaced the lock at the moment; if I find it before the deal it'll be in there, if not, give your child something else to teeth on.)

I have an aluminum OEM-profile magazine release in the gun as pictured from AIM Surplus for running the S15 magazines. I'm planning to swap the OEM release back into the gun, but if you want it, you can have it for $20 extra.

Selling this gun because I'm moving on to the MOS version, I'm open to trades though.

Would prefer if you come to me in Ashburn, Cordele, or Tifton, but I can drive a little further if need be.

Also, I'm leaving out to West Virginia from Wednesday to next Tuesday (26th-1st), so you'll have to have some patience.

Pictures:
g48left-jpg.3278064

g48right-jpg.3278065

g48rear2-jpg.3278066

g48rearnight-jpg.3278067

g48box2-jpg.3278068

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom